Hollywood Racks RV Rider HR1700 2" Hitch Mounted E Bike Rack for RVs, 5th Wheel
- The new RV Rider carries 2 E-bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel or a flat towed vehicle.
- Special features include extra heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attached to a bikes frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2".
- A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access when the bikes are not mounted (when used on an RV or motorhome).
- A double walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (receiver hitch must have a flange).
- A minimum class 3 2" trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack. A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack. A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
Excluding Sales Tax
Out of Stock